Haakaa New Mom Starter Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
All your new mum Haakaa favourites are now available in one great little starter pack! Our New Mum Starter Pack is the perfect way to get you started on your breastfeeding journey or as a gift for another new mummy! This pack contains:
Our famous 100% silicone Haakaa 150 ML Breast Pump.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Have you just washed and sterilised your pump and ready to store away for next time? Simply pop this cap over the flange of your pump and store away. Your pump will remain 100% contaminant-free and will be safe to use next time.
Disposable Breast Pads:
Our pads are designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad, keeping you and your clothing dry. Ultra slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look to make them discreet and comfortable to wear. 36x pads per pack.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface while you finish feeding or redress.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP cap. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: Results can vary as each woman and her milk supply are unique. The PP cap sold separately is designed to keep your pump sterile after cleaning, not to keep your milk spill-free or secure. If you wish to secure your pump from spills, please purchase our Flower Stopper.
Link to "how to" video: https://youtu.be/T4TUT5L4Z4Q
Add some text content to a popup modal