Your infant is home from the hospital, now what? Are your peaceful nights over? Will your baby sleep? Will YOU ever sleep again?
Designed for expecting and new parents this session will cover all aspects of infant sleep, including tips on how to get your baby to sleep, examples of soothing routines and the importance of teaching self-soothing. If you want to give your baby a head start on learning healthy sleep habits, this is the class for you!
LET'S TALK ABOUT SLEEP BABY!!
- The importance of sleep
- Good sleep hygiene
- Sleep Environments
- What you need and don’t need when you set up your baby’s nursery!
- Bassinet options
- Safe sleep guidelines
- Sleep stages from newborn to 4 months
- The Purple Crying period- what it is and how to survive it!
- Sleep Milestones
- Building positive sleep associations with infants 4-8 weeks
- Building napping schedules at 4 months
- Wake-up times and bedtimes
stayed tuned for dates coming soon....