Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
An innovative pump that fits in the palm of your hand, the Medela Freestyle breast pump is a double electric pump with the high level of performance you can expect from Medela. Freestyle is designed for frequent, daily use and helps you maintain your milk supply, ensuring that your baby receives the life enhancing benefits of breast milk for as long as you choose. It includes thoughtful features and provides true mobility, freedom and flexibility.
- Portable: Weighing just 370g, it is one of the smallest double pumps on the market. It is designed for moms who need to pump daily and often throughout the day. Freestyle is conveniently sized and has a lithium ion rechargeable battery so you can pump anywhere, anytime.
- Easy interaction: The digital screen displays information such as pumping and let-down suction level (select your comfort level from one to nine) and has a timer so you do not need to watch the clock while pumping. It is also back lit and runs quietly so you can pump in the dark if you are pumping near where your baby is asleep.
- Another unique feature of Medela's Freestyle is the memory function: it enables you to set a suction level you are comfortable with that will automatically be triggered when you use the pump. And when you are done, you can pack your bottles into a cool bag and store everything in a handy classic black tote.
- 2-Phase Expression technology: Thanks to Medela's 2-Phase Expression technology the breast pump simulates your baby’s natural sucking behaviour at the breast and feels very comfortable to use. The 2-Phase Expression starts off with a short, quick sucking rhythm until your milk starts to flow. It then changes to a slow rhythm to express the milk. The simple up/down buttons allow you to control the vacuum strength to suit your comfort level as this is when your milk will flow best.
- 1 x Calma nipple
- 4 x 150ml bottles with lids (BPA-free)
- 2 x PersonalFit Breast Shields size 24mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Breast Shields size 27mm
- 1 x cooler bag with ice pack
- 1 x black tote bag
- 1 x Medela breastfeeding accessories pack ($40 value)
I hereby confirm and agree that:
1. I am voluntarily participating in an education session, health program, workshop or other wellness, exercise or healing activity (collectively the “activities”) offered by Baby Bump Inc.
2. I am aware that Baby Bump Inc. provides education and support to the participants but does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, or treatment. The scope of Baby Bump Inc. services is limited to the provision of prenatal and postnatal education and support. Through the classes, videos, website and linkages to other websites, Baby Bump Inc. provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in classes, videos, websites, or through linkages to other websites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care. Participants should not use the information in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician, midwife, or other healthcare provider. Participants should always consult with their medical provider for any medical advice or medical care and treatment.
3. I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the activities. I understand that some activities require physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the activities. I acknowledge that my enrolment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary and I agree to inform Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider of any other health related concerns prior to participation in the class or activity. I understand that Baby Bump Inc., the instructor, or third party service provider reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse my participation in an activity on medical, fitness or other grounds.
4. In consideration of my participation in the activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravates as a result of my participation in the activities.
5. In further consideration of my participation in the activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider, for any claim that may arise as a result of my or my child’s participation in the activities even if the claim arises from the negligence of the instructor or anyone else involved.
6. I understand that Baby Bump Inc. has sourced instructors and third party service providers to assist with the activities and I specifically release Baby Bump Inc., its directors, employees, and agents from any claims I may have arising from misinformation provided by Baby Bump Inc., or any instructor or third party service provider during the activity.
7. By checking the acceptance box I consent to having my photograph or my child’s photograph taken during the activities at Baby Bump Inc. Any photographs taken shall be the property of Baby Bump Inc. and no compensation will be paid to myself or my child for the use of the photographs by Baby Bump Inc. I understand that the photographs may be used for promotional or training purposes.
By checking the acceptance box I confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and agree with the terms and waivers as outlined. I agree that the terms of this waiver shall survive the completion of my participation in any activities with Baby Bump Inc.
Baby Bump Family Centre
We cannot accept cancellations with less than 14 days notice before your first class for all private and group classes/workshops. In the event of a cancellation you are entitled to a refund, minus a 15% administration fee. This administration fee may be avoided if you opt for a Baby Bump credit instead of a refund.
If you are wanting to reschedule your class/workshop and it is known in advance of at least 48 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the class or workshop up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not able to attend a program due to medical reasons or circumstances out of your control refunds are determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration.
Baby Bump Store
All purchases made in store are available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Sorry no refunds, we are just a tiny company :)
For online purchases the exchange policy is 30 days from the date on the receipt. NO refunds or exchanges will be permitted without a receipt or gift receipt. For in store purchases as well as online orders being returned to the store location a copy of your receipt or gift receipt is required in order to process your return.
*Please note all shipping fees incurred when sending the order out are non-refundable and all returns are done at the customer's expense.
After 30 days, items cannot be returned and are a final sale. We pride ourselves in maintaining high quality standards and cannot take back items that have been used, damaged or are not clean. We like to ensure a level of integrity for other customers who may purchase a returned item and cannot in all confidence put items back on the shelf knowing they do not meet the above criteria.
Sale items are FINAL SALE.
All special order items are final sales and cannot be cancelled. Special orders are items that we do not have in our inventory and have an estimated order lead time. Once the items have been paid and ordered, they cannot be returned and are a final sale. You will be informed of the estimated order time for your items prior to completing the special order. Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed. Please note that estimates are given based on information given by the supplier; Baby Bump is not responsible for supplier delays or backorders. As soon as the order arrives in store you will be contacted or it will be shipped to you.