Love to Dream Swaddle Up Original - Dreamer
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
The Swaddle UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle available that allows your baby to sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
Why arms UP? It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
- Stage 1: Trying to get your baby to sleep can be one of your biggest challenges. See how the unique arms UP design of our Swaddle UP™ allows your baby to calm quickly for a longer, better quality sleep.
- 1 Tog 20-24°c
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the crib
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Before tumble drying/line drying, pull into shape
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Add some text content to a popup modal