K'pure Clean Up Dead Sea Mud Masque
A mineral-rich masque for fatigued skin. This concentrated formula works to detox pores on armpits, face and your entire body. Works on uneven skin tone, clogged pores, blackheads, hormonal imbalance, acne and mature skin. We never add water or fillers so a little goes a long way. The addition of organic jojoba and sunflower seed oils, along with organic essential oils including chamomile, lavender, rose geranium and neroli work together to give you your best skin yet.
Apply a thin, even layer to skin, avoiding eye area, and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Using a warm, wet washcloth, gently remove dried masque in a circular motion and pat dry. Follow with Sweet Serum on face and body for extra hydration and glowing skin. A slight tingling sensation may occur and this is normal! This is the deep pore cleaning in action! We don't recommend applying this to broken skin.
Clean Up was originally formulated as an armpit detox masque. Clean Up will draw out toxins left by antiperspirant and balance pH which can otherwise lead to baking soda irritation. When using on armpits, use 1-3 times per week until detox symptoms subside and then once per week as needed.
Ingredients: Pure Dead Sea mineral-rich mud, organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) and helianthus annuus (sunflower) oils,tocopherol (Vitamin E) and a blend of pure and organic essential oils including: anthemis nobilis L (chamomile), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender),pelargonium roseum x asperum (rose geranium) and citrus aurantium L. (neroli).
I hereby confirm and agree that:
1. I am voluntarily participating in an education session, health program, workshop or other wellness, exercise or healing activity (collectively the “activities”) offered by Baby Bump Inc.
2. I am aware that Baby Bump Inc. provides education and support to the participants but does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, or treatment. The scope of Baby Bump Inc. services is limited to the provision of prenatal and postnatal education and support. Through the classes, videos, website and linkages to other websites, Baby Bump Inc. provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in classes, videos, websites, or through linkages to other websites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care. Participants should not use the information in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician, midwife, or other healthcare provider. Participants should always consult with their medical provider for any medical advice or medical care and treatment.
3. I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the activities. I understand that some activities require physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the activities. I acknowledge that my enrolment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary and I agree to inform Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider of any other health related concerns prior to participation in the class or activity. I understand that Baby Bump Inc., the instructor, or third party service provider reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse my participation in an activity on medical, fitness or other grounds.
4. In consideration of my participation in the activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravates as a result of my participation in the activities.
5. In further consideration of my participation in the activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider, for any claim that may arise as a result of my or my child’s participation in the activities even if the claim arises from the negligence of the instructor or anyone else involved.
6. I understand that Baby Bump Inc. has sourced instructors and third party service providers to assist with the activities and I specifically release Baby Bump Inc., its directors, employees, and agents from any claims I may have arising from misinformation provided by Baby Bump Inc., or any instructor or third party service provider during the activity.
7. By checking the acceptance box I consent to having my photograph or my child’s photograph taken during the activities at Baby Bump Inc. Any photographs taken shall be the property of Baby Bump Inc. and no compensation will be paid to myself or my child for the use of the photographs by Baby Bump Inc. I understand that the photographs may be used for promotional or training purposes.
By checking the acceptance box I confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and agree with the terms and waivers as outlined. I agree that the terms of this waiver shall survive the completion of my participation in any activities with Baby Bump Inc.
Baby Bump Family Centre
We cannot accept cancellations with less than 14 days notice before your first class for all private and group classes/workshops. In the event of a cancellation you are entitled to a refund, minus a 15% administration fee. This administration fee may be avoided if you opt for a Baby Bump credit instead of a refund.
If you are wanting to reschedule your class/workshop and it is known in advance of at least 48 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the class or workshop up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not able to attend a program due to medical reasons or circumstances out of your control refunds are determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration.
Baby Bump Store
All purchases made in store are available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Sorry no refunds, we are just a tiny company :)
For online purchases the exchange policy is 30 days from the date on the receipt. NO refunds or exchanges will be permitted without a receipt or gift receipt. For in store purchases as well as online orders being returned to the store location a copy of your receipt or gift receipt is required in order to process your return.
*Please note all shipping fees incurred when sending the order out are non-refundable and all returns are done at the customer's expense.
After 30 days, items cannot be returned and are a final sale. We pride ourselves in maintaining high quality standards and cannot take back items that have been used, damaged or are not clean. We like to ensure a level of integrity for other customers who may purchase a returned item and cannot in all confidence put items back on the shelf knowing they do not meet the above criteria.
Sale items are FINAL SALE.
All special order items are final sales and cannot be cancelled. Special orders are items that we do not have in our inventory and have an estimated order lead time. Once the items have been paid and ordered, they cannot be returned and are a final sale. You will be informed of the estimated order time for your items prior to completing the special order. Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed. Please note that estimates are given based on information given by the supplier; Baby Bump is not responsible for supplier delays or backorders. As soon as the order arrives in store you will be contacted or it will be shipped to you.