Baby + Me Yoga
Baby + Me Yoga
Mamas (+ papas), we’ve missed you! Please join us for a morning of connection, fun, and movement for you and your little one!
- Each 45-minute class will be designed for both parent + baby.
- Parents will be guided through a gentle movement series to focus on restoring and reconnecting with the breath + core, advancing through a movement sequence that is safe, and restorative.
- Your little yogini will also get a chance to move their bodies alongside you with some guided gentle movements performed by you!
- Yoga is for everyone and every body! No prior yoga experience is necessary.
- This class is best suited for babies who have yet to reach their crawling milestone, to ensure the safety of all participants.
- It is recommended for the healing mother to be at least 12 weeks postpartum, and have medical clearance from their care provider. Please contact instructor if there are questions about readiness for participation.
- Modifications will be provided as needed. Please contact the instructor if unsure.
- Enjoy the opportunity to connect with yourself, other parents and your little one!
Sept 13th- Oct 4th
As per the most recent Manitoba Government Public Health Measures effective September 3, it is a requirement that people are fully immunized in order to participate in this class
The safety of you and your baby are top priority.
- Participants will be maxed at 5 per group
- Participants will be well spaced
- Babies are required to stay with their parents
- Mask use is recommended, in accordance with Public Health Recommendations
- Instructor will be wearing a mask
- Please do not attend class if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, are awaiting test results or have been required to self-isolate.
- Yoga Mat
- Any personal yoga props – blocks or straps
- Blanket for your baby
- Any toys or items for your baby
- Signed Waiver Form (will be emailed to you after registration)