The Joyful Life Co - Birthday Interview Book
Birthday Interview Book | Baby Memory Book | Yearly Interview | First Birthday Gift|
Little ones grow up so fast! Birthday Interview Books help you hang on to the memories of who they are at every age. In just a few minutes each year, you will create a beautiful keepsake that documents the special little details like who their friends are, what their favorite activity is, and what they hope to do before their next birthday. A sentimental and often funny snapshot of your child’s personality, that you will both love looking back on in the years to come.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Ages one and two have a series of questions for parents to fill out about their child. From ages 3 to 18, you will ask the child the same questions each year and record their answers in the book. You will be able to compare how their answers change from year to year, and marvel at how some of their answers stay the same. Each age includes a 2-page spread with space for a photo, a handprint for ages one and two, and the child’s signature for ages 3 to 18.
-Hardcover image wrap with a matte finish and layflat scuff resistant coating.
-Book title printed on spine.
-Full color cover.
-Pages printed on rich uncoated 80lb paper, for writing ease.
-Black font with gray accents on interior pages.
-40 pages total, including two-page spreads for each year from ages 1 to 18.
-Introduction page to write child’s name.
-Ages 1 and 2 allow parents to record their child’s favorite things, and include space for a picture and a handprint.
-Ages 3 to 18 include space for a photo or self-portrait and signature, so that you can see how your child’s drawings and writing develop over the years.
8″ x 10″
I hereby confirm and agree that:
1. I am voluntarily participating in an education session, health program, workshop or other wellness, exercise or healing activity (collectively the “activities”) offered by Baby Bump Inc.
2. I am aware that Baby Bump Inc. provides education and support to the participants but does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, or treatment. The scope of Baby Bump Inc. services is limited to the provision of prenatal and postnatal education and support. Through the classes, videos, website and linkages to other websites, Baby Bump Inc. provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in classes, videos, websites, or through linkages to other websites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care. Participants should not use the information in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician, midwife, or other healthcare provider. Participants should always consult with their medical provider for any medical advice or medical care and treatment.
3. I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the activities. I understand that some activities require physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the activities. I acknowledge that my enrolment and subsequent participation is purely voluntary and I agree to inform Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider of any other health related concerns prior to participation in the class or activity. I understand that Baby Bump Inc., the instructor, or third party service provider reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse my participation in an activity on medical, fitness or other grounds.
4. In consideration of my participation in the activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravates as a result of my participation in the activities.
5. In further consideration of my participation in the activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Baby Bump Inc., the instructor or third party service provider, for any claim that may arise as a result of my or my child’s participation in the activities even if the claim arises from the negligence of the instructor or anyone else involved.
6. I understand that Baby Bump Inc. has sourced instructors and third party service providers to assist with the activities and I specifically release Baby Bump Inc., its directors, employees, and agents from any claims I may have arising from misinformation provided by Baby Bump Inc., or any instructor or third party service provider during the activity.
7. By checking the acceptance box I consent to having my photograph or my child’s photograph taken during the activities at Baby Bump Inc. Any photographs taken shall be the property of Baby Bump Inc. and no compensation will be paid to myself or my child for the use of the photographs by Baby Bump Inc. I understand that the photographs may be used for promotional or training purposes.
By checking the acceptance box I confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and agree with the terms and waivers as outlined. I agree that the terms of this waiver shall survive the completion of my participation in any activities with Baby Bump Inc.
Baby Bump Family Centre
We cannot accept cancellations with less than 14 days notice before your first class for all private and group classes/workshops. In the event of a cancellation you are entitled to a refund, minus a 15% administration fee. This administration fee may be avoided if you opt for a Baby Bump credit instead of a refund.
If you are wanting to reschedule your class/workshop and it is known in advance of at least 48 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the class or workshop up at a later date. However, this cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not able to attend a program due to medical reasons or circumstances out of your control refunds are determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration.
Baby Bump Store
All purchases made in store are available for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase. Sorry no refunds, we are just a tiny company :)
For online purchases the exchange policy is 30 days from the date on the receipt. NO refunds or exchanges will be permitted without a receipt or gift receipt. For in store purchases as well as online orders being returned to the store location a copy of your receipt or gift receipt is required in order to process your return.
*Please note all shipping fees incurred when sending the order out are non-refundable and all returns are done at the customer's expense.
After 30 days, items cannot be returned and are a final sale. We pride ourselves in maintaining high quality standards and cannot take back items that have been used, damaged or are not clean. We like to ensure a level of integrity for other customers who may purchase a returned item and cannot in all confidence put items back on the shelf knowing they do not meet the above criteria.
Sale items are FINAL SALE.
All special order items are final sales and cannot be cancelled. Special orders are items that we do not have in our inventory and have an estimated order lead time. Once the items have been paid and ordered, they cannot be returned and are a final sale. You will be informed of the estimated order time for your items prior to completing the special order. Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed. Please note that estimates are given based on information given by the supplier; Baby Bump is not responsible for supplier delays or backorders. As soon as the order arrives in store you will be contacted or it will be shipped to you.